Sunday, April 8, 2012

diabetes recipes and a spot of craft for easter....

Mum and I popped into
spotlight on easter sunday and I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across this gorgeous Peter Rabbit quilt panel, we will have to see what nanna Jude does with it!

Below is some diabetic Oat Biscuits that I made from the "Symply Too Good To Be True" range of recipe books for diabetics and heart health. Apparently rolled oats are Low which is great  for diabetics as you need to eat low GI foods and watch your carbohydrate intake.

Look at some of the other peter rabbit range of materials, I also want to ask mum to make me a nappy bag out of the both of these, half  and half as I would prefer a non traditional nappy bag.


Above is a beanie I am making, the new arrival of the cold weather has made me want to make a matching beanie and scarf set with this nice red wool I found at Spotlight if you look closely you can see tiny red sequins amongst the wool, I will post pics when it's done, I am tempted to also go back and get the purple and white balls of it as I think it lools so pretty with the sequins in it.

                                       Till Next Blog xx

2 comments:

  1. The cookies look delicious, Kate! What kind of sweetener are you using? Yummy! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,
    The diabetes recipe allowed for 1/4 cup of brown sugar and to eat in moderation!!! glad you enjoyed the blog Jen, I must pop over to yours again :)xx

    ReplyDelete