http://www.misshaidee.com.au/ Allana also said that they always like to include a clip in the pockets! How sweet
Just before Allana arrived it was in good timing that i had just whipped up some chocolate chip cookies!
I thought I would include the adapted recipe I found for chocolate chip cookies
Kate's adapted chocolate chip cookie recipe
150 g butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup choc chips
1 1/2 cups S.R Flour
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Add the egg and a splash of vanilla essence
3. Fold in flour & choc chips
4. Roll the mixture into balls and place on lined tray
5. Faltten the balls with a fork
6. Cook for approx 10 - 15 min's I did this on 180 degrees celsius. It depends on your oven, just watch till slightly golden brown :)
Enjoy, I like to with a glass of milk!!