Thursday, November 24, 2011

A magnetic theatre play find in mint condition...........

  Today at Vinnies in Ulverstone I came across a box sitting on the counter in a basket of goodies. I couldn't believe my eyes as it looked in mint condition!!!  It is a magnetic play theatre made in the Czech Republic, it also says on the box detoa toys since 1908. I am planning to do some further research on this toy set and the company behind it, it's so interesting to me.

                   Look at the mint condition of the box

                  The cute little people move by the rods that you hold under them, all magnetic force!! It's a case of science meets toys! I was extra pleased as my partner Tom is a science buff and he is fascinated by magnets!
                  A pile of good baby clothes mum and I managed to rummage through and find at some local oppies...

                Here is another baby present I received this week from a lady that my mum works with, it's a beautiful Royal Doulton Bunnykins eggcup.

                To get into the xmas spirit I thought I'd buy these baby xmas items for next xmas, but they can still go in this years baby stocking......

               I decided to splurge on myself this week and treat myself to some Katies clothing, here is the new pair of trousers and shoes I got there....

                     I also bought this floral dress today in Ulverstone, it feels so pretty on......

             I purchased so many new scarves at Katies I am pleased with them.....

3 comments:

  1. I love your magnetic theater find, Kate! Super-cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls in your last post - owls are so cute! The magnetic theatre was a great find, I'd love to have something like that for when Oliver is bigger. It can't be that hard to make something similar I guess? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the magnetic theater! Isn't it cute?!! Also love the clothing stuff you bought, especially the scarves, they are charming!
    Much love, xo

    ReplyDelete