Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Project.....

   I have been asked to do a wedding ring pillow for my sister-in-law's sister's wedding :)

 I am so thrilled to have been asked and am going to cross stitch the initials and date along with this edging in crochet around the cushio with a chocolate brown ribbon fed through it

                          And below is a Dove that I stitched which will go in a Congratulations Wedding card for the bride and groom.

                               Don't you think the Dove is so fitting for a wedding card

                         and here is a gorgeous needle tin that was free with my latest stiching magazine!!

             My little nephew should get his parcel of his little Gnome onesie today in the mail, I promise to put a photo on here of him wearing it as soon as my sis sends the pic of him

                      I also want to say a big thankyou to a special follower whose comments are always so warm and encouraging, Hi Jennifer from Plush Pussycat, it's so good to form great friendships while blogging.....

           :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Wow! Thank you for the amazing welcome on your blog! I'm very touched. I so enjoy our interactions, whether here, on my blog, or chatting on Etsy. You are always so warm and encouraging to me as well. Love all of the fun creative things you have going on. Can't wait to see the ring-bearer's pillow when you complete it--neat!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Kate, I'm sure you are thrilled to be asked to make these special things for the bride and groom, and they are very fortunate to have you on hand to make them, you have some great ideas !!!
    Look forward to seeing the finished articles ! x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished result Kate, well done, It is lovely to be able to do such a beautiful craft and one which will keep forever :) x

    ReplyDelete