Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bunting cross-stitch...........

                 Tada I have finished this bunting cross-stitch and my mum turned it into a cushion for me!!!!

                      This is how it started out........

                  and then when it sat with all the other cushions....... I chose the material one time and it has sat there until now.....

                I also purchased this crochet book cover on Etsy and will sit down to make my very own

          Another recent purchase on Etsy are these lovely old fashioned pegs in twine string that will be on its way to me!!! I am so excited and can't wait to receive them and then wrap some pressies in brown paper and twine

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little cross stitch project that became a lovely pillow. Great stuff from Etsy, especially lovin' that book cover. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cushion Kate.
    Great book cover too.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys Kate - and you and your Mum did a fab job of that cushion :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch looks great on the cushion and I love the crochet book cover. It looks easy enough to make - no shaping :)
    The pegs and twine look very retro.

    ReplyDelete