Wednesday, May 18, 2011

more orders filled.....

A black slouchy beret was ordered, so here it is

And here it is all wrapped up in brown paper to be posted

I may have already posted this paris tin before but I love it so much that I wanted to put it on again, I have a feeling my Aunty Chris will love this as she just adores Paris


   This was a short and sweet post,
I am off to start on a hot pink owl slouchy beret for kids it will go in my etsy shop, probably by tonight if I work fast enough (and drink enough tea!)
                    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. Thanks for taking part! If you email me your address I will send you the bookmark. You then do a pay it forward post and promise to give a little something (hand made or otherwise) to the first 5 people who leave a comment on that post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Andrea I was actually thinking of doing a giveaway and this will be the perfect opportunity!
    I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete