Friday, May 20, 2011

some quiet time and orders to make....

I am getting used to a quiet house at the moment, the parents are away for a few days, so that means looking afater these two rascals!!!!

           

      I felt like some really yummy healthy food this weekend, so I stopped and got some organic vegies from a local farmer stall on the side of the road. The carrots went into my craving for gourmet hamburgers that I made for dinner when I got home

             I really felt like some Turkish bread for my gourmet hamburgers


           Then onto some oppie shopping and here was the perfect Enid Blyton find with some lovely fresh white doilies that I plan to crochet around the edges and sell as a little set                    
                                 Here is a gorgeous children's book that I got so cheap and plan to use as an etsy prop for my latest winter children's crochet items................


              Just look at this beautiful little vintage children's plate that I got at the oppie also, I'm going to use it as a prop for my crochet rings on etsy................

                                  I got some exciting news last nite, I received a custom order for a little girls beret on Ebay!!! I was so happy with the request, I am off to work on it and send a pic to the buyer

                                                    Till next post
                                                         xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely Kate! Congrats on your order, that's great people like and want to have our handmade! Well, sounds you have a few days of freedom, hehehe! Enjoy your happy time and hope your business is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your custom order! I love the vintage childen's book--great find! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your custom order! Your veggie hamgurger is also making me hungry. I think I'll have to make one for lunch today. I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday. xx

    ReplyDelete