Thursday, February 3, 2011

teddy apron made by mum....

Here is a gorgeous apron that I came home to find waiting for me, it was such a nice surprise as mum had turned a gorg teddy towel that my best friend had given me as a gift, into an apron!!!!

 I was sooo excited....it is trimmed with my fav love heart ribbon too....

  What a great way to treasure a gift from a friend and be able to admire it and put it to good use while baking some scrummy treats!!!

 Check it out....
 Isn't it so sweet with the teddys, polka dots and lace for straps

  I just love the strap with the words on it, "they always love you just the way you are..."

Thanks mum :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so sweet! So neat to turn something special into a keepsake....and a keepsake that you can wear...even better!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete