Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New projects on the go again!!

 I'm back after another busy spurt of Crochet projects, this time making another poncho/capelet as an order for a friend's mum.





Ignore the threads hanging as it's still in progress, I had to have a halt in the project as I ran out of wool! and had to make an emergency trip back to spotlight the next day!!



I will post the completed project later on, with the ends tied off too!!

Here is another project I have on the go, it's a bag I'm making I couldn't help but start another one as I walking through Spotlight and came across this gorgeous bright funky material which I fell in love with and had to have and got to work straight away with some grey wool working on another bag!!!

 I had some company while sitting in bed crocheting!! How adorable is this little face, she was another admirer of my newly purchased crochet blanket from an oppie in Georgetown at the Folk Festival :)
Happy crafting, I'll be back with another post soon............

3 comments:

  1. How sweet the cat loves the blankie! It looks so snuggly I dont blame her!
    The poncho is beautiful, Rachels mum will love it! The colour is great nice work!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete