Sunday, January 9, 2011

Midnight blog as promised!!

Here it is, my midnight blog as promised!
I am laying here in bed with soo many crafty crochet ideas running through my mind!
My boyfriends room tonite has been flooded with crocheted granny squares, sewing baskets, wool and old crochet magazines!
I hve to say that my inspiration is coming from a lot of other blogs at the moment. Tere is nothing like the feeling you get when you get a response on your blog, it is exciting to know that we all inspire each other with out blogs.
I have had a great day today With me and my mum Judy welcoming my aunty Christine to the world of blogging! She is amazed at the world of blogging and is such an amazing artist that i am sure she will soon have lots of people following her blog.
Todays venture into craft world had me stopping off at spotlight (which wasn't supposed to happen with my budget!!) nevertheless I stumbled upon the gorgeous variety of their sale material!!! Ooh the choice upon me was overwhelming let me tell you! This is of course all my mums fault who has given me the addiction to material!!!
I am laying here already wanting it to be morning so I can go back and buy some funky bird material to back a crochet rug with, this is a future project in my mind that I am going to be making and putting on etsy.
I am also deciding tonite that I am going to have a giveaway off my etsy shop of one of my crochet products, I am still coming up with the idea of how the giveaway will work but I'm sure I'll come up with an idea!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to post your Aunty Christine's blog address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will Melinda! Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete