Saturday, January 22, 2011

Georgetown Folk Festival fun.....

Well I have arrived back from my fantastic time at the Georgetown Folk Festival! Was full of fun, food, music, meeting loads of friendly new people and enjoying the simple life.

  My mum and I set off for the trip passing thorugh some little places, I paid particular attention to Glengarry as one of blogger friends lives there, Killiecrank Farm blog, in the Tamar Valley, what a sweet little place.

 When we arrived we went straight to the Signature Cafe for a scrummy lunch, the sweet thing about the cafe is that it has its name because everybody who goes there signs their name on the walls, there were loads of signatures indeed which made for an interesting read while eating!

Look at the signatures behind me on the wall. here I am also wearing one of my crochet creations (it's the one that one of fellow bloggers also likes!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment