Monday, August 27, 2012

granny square blanket....

            I decided to make a granny square blanket for Siobhan, not only would the blanket be warm for her but easy to wrap her in and so relaxing to sit and whip up on the evenings. I love the colours and can't wait to start her another pink and white one, will show as soon as its started as each time you use different colours granny blankets take on a whole new look.

     I wrapped the blanket in some "handmade with love' ribbon that came with my latest Mollie Makes magazine.

        I am also making some crochet boot cuffs for a friend, after purchasing the pattern I now want to also make some for myself and another friend Allana.

Siobhan is now into touching our faces!!

                    Some daisy motifs in crochet that I have been working on, took me a while to figure out the pattern, but got there in the end, it's so pretty, will take a while but will keep making more of them each evening while watching tv.

                                                     Next blog I'll be back with more craft makings :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your granny rug Kate. Great post.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is an angel, Kate! Nice to see that you can craft again--YAY! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete