Monday, May 16, 2011

beanie beret addiction!!!....................

I am very taken at the moment with berets, especially in puff stitch. It is the first time I have ever used puff stitch and I just love it.

           Take a peek at this purple beret that I whipped up in a couple of hours

         It's comfy, warm and stylish
             This is how it starts off
                       and continues to look like this
                           This is how it looks at the back before I pull it in and stitch it together
                          and wallah this is how it looks from the back
                          Lots of this organic hot chocolate was needed while making the beret
                    and this is the one that I am working on for a market stall

                      My new goal at the moment is working towards a market stall, maybe the farmers market when a well known celebrity chef will be there as I think this will attract more people. I will be doing a "winter" theme at my stall.....hats, berets, gloves, scarves, lots of matching winter sets, children's themed hats etc!!!       off I get to work, I will share some of my market creations in my next blog

                                                    xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Thanks for your comment. Do you want to take part in pay it forward? If so, please email me your address and I will send the bookmark xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Kate - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I thought u would like them allana!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting Kate. A great blog and beret.
    I think your stall sounds fab.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kate , I'm sure they will be popular in our cool weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely hats! I bet they'll be a big hit! Although, it's so strange to see hats right now, when our weather is starting to get hot!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for comments guys, yes Sena it's funny how our weather is in opposite directions!!
    Thanks Aunty Chris I am looking forward to my first market stall and it's great that the celebrity chef will be there, I think he is welsh too
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete