Friday, January 14, 2011

pressies and family

 This week My boyfriend and I got some  pressies, my boyfriend's birthday is on the 30th Januray, so he got to open his pressie from his brother and sis in law, which were Camper shoes, very nice indeed.

I got a little something too


This gorgeous french bird tea towel was off my sis in law, isn't it adorable


and I got this gorgeous tin from "Tree of life" I used it straight away when I opened the pressie at my boyfriends! Lucky I had my crochet hooks in my bag to handily place in the tin asap!


Also included in my pressies were these goodies, the Cath Kidston soaps, some chocolate shoes, a little smiggles alarm clock and a pretty butterfly bookmark.....it was sooo fun opening them all

Here is a pic of my boyfriend and nephew playing with the trucks I bought my nephew, they were a big hit he played with the trucks all night :)


Here is Tom and little Finn playing with his trucks, we went out to visit them and they cooked us dinner, it was spaghetti with prawns and breadcrumbs, mmm and lemon cheesecake for dessert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment