Thursday, October 28, 2010

a day of spotlight sales and a weekend set for crochet

 Crochet Granny square earrings that I will be selling on Etsy in my shop, "KateyCraft".
  I am going to also make some in different colours, will let you know what colours.
 I am also going to be making matching necklaces and bracelets.......
 I am also working on a cream and green granny square brooch at the moment too.......
 My favourite magazines at the moment are crochet mags!!! I went in to buy Frankie Magazine but couldn't get past the crochet mags.....
 I am ready to settle down for the evening and do some serious crocheting!!
My little cane box of embellishments ready to decorate my crochet bags that will also sell on etsy.....
Happy weekend crafting wherever you are!  I am also going to the Latrobe Craft market tomorrow with my boyfriend, I am ever so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment